The Perfect Antidote to the Difficult Year Experienced By Many in 2020: New Alpine Detox in The Dolomites
Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti, the award-winning spa resort in the Italian Dolomites, is offering the perfect antidote to the difficult year experienced by many in 2020. The resort has introduced a new five-day alpine detox programme, available all year, to help the body eliminate toxins accumulated during periods of stress and counteract bad eating habits.
The resort, which is located in the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Italian Dolomites in the ski area of Madonna di Campiglio, has a 5,000 sqm Lefay SPA, making it one of the largest spas in the
entire Alpine region.
Based on Lefay’s holistic wellness method combining Classical Chinese Medicine with modern Western techniques, the programme will improve the function of the organs responsible for toxin elimination and help turn back the body’s biological clock. Treatments include detoxifying energy massages, reflexology, a 30 minute body scrub with chestnut flower, alpine salt and alpine butter, a 75 minute facial, an aroma-hydrotherapy session with essential oils and a flotation session in the salt-water lake during which the body absorbs the trace elements and minerals from the alpine salt dissolved in the water, providing a draining, detoxifying and relaxing effect.
For a truly restorative experience, the programme can be combined with a choice of new alpine experiences offered by the resort in the Adamello Brenta National Park. “Even before Covid-19, more and more academic studies were highlighting the benefits of prescribing a connection with nature and the great outdoors. Mental states of anxiety and depression are all proven to benefit from connecting to nature and outdoor activities,” said Dr Carlo Barbieri, President of the Lefay SPA Method Scientific Committee.
If skiing is not available due to Covid-19 restrictions, guests can hike along unexplored trails in the forest with a guide stopping at a mountain hut for lunch, ride horses in the snow, try dog sledding,
snow-shoeing or even ski-mountaineering.
This is a five-night inclusive programme including all treatments and meals. Enquire now to find out more.
- Includes all meals and treatments.
- 1 Body scrub with chestnut flower, alpine salt and traditional alpine butter (50 min.)
- 1 Lefay SPA “Unico Cielo” face cleansing (75 min.)
- Lefay SPA specific energy foot reflexology treatment (50 min)
- 2 Lefay SPA phyto-specific draining wraps (45 min.)
- 2 Lefay SPA detoxifying energy massages “La Luce oltre la Nebbia” with cupping (50 min.)
- 2 Lefay SPA draining energy massages “Rugiada del Mattino” (65 min.)
- 1 energy aroma-hydrotherapy session with essential oils (20 min.)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with Lefay SPA à la carte selection (water during meals included).
- Entrance to the Lefay SPA World of 5,000 sqm with pools, saunas, fitness centre and relaxation areas.
- 1 Wellness path inside the salt-water lake “L’Aurora nel Lago” (40 min.)
Share on Social