Go on a unique cultural journey around Tokyo, inspired by the five senses
The Celebrating Tokyo package touches on each of the five senses as follows:
• Sight. At the hotel – accommodation for five nights in a Deluxe Room with balcony or guests’ choice of suites, replete with views of the picturesque Imperial Palace gardens. Around Tokyo – choice of two tickets to the Edo-Tokyo Museum of history or the recently opened Sumida Hokusai Museum exhibiting the works of world-renowned ukiyo-e artist Katsushika Hokusai.
• Touch. At the hotel – his & hers Vitalising Signature treatments, a therapeutic blend of deep tissue massage and traditional Japanese seitai acupressure for 90 minutes of pure bliss at evian SPA TOKYO. Around Tokyo – a 90-minute sushi-making class at Tokyo Sushi Academy, located at the world-famous Tsukiji Fish Market.
• Scent. At the hotel – a gift of an aroma reed diffuser presentation of the hotel’s Pure Tranquillity signature scent, a melding of 11 essential oils including blue cypress, anise, lavender, lemon, lime and eucalyptus. Around Tokyo – a half-day, privately guided city tour tailored entirely to your interests, whether it be sightseeing, shopping or an introduction to Japanese art & architecture.
• Taste. At the hotel – a prix-fixe dinner for two at one of the hotel’s Japanese outposts, with a choice of kaiseki at Wadakura, teppanyaki at GO or tempura at Tatsumi. Around Tokyo – a curated, half-day foodie excursion privately hosted by Tokyo Tomo for an introduction to Tokyo’s lively and popular casual food culture.
• Sound. At the hotel – a tasting of homemade chocolate by the hotel’s very own chocolatier paired with two glasses of champagne and live Jazz one evening at The Palace Lounge. Around Tokyo – a private, 60-minute introductory lesson on traditional Japanese taiko drumming at Taiko-Center Tokyo.
In addition, the five-night package comes with Club Lounge access, which includes:
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Daily afternoon tea
• Daily evening cocktails & canapés
• In-lounge check-in & check-out
• Dedicated concierge service
Celebrating Tokyo will be available for stays between 1 June – 18 December 2017.