Experience Chalet le Rocher
Experience all that Dal d’Isère has to offer with Chalet le Rocher as your home-base.
This season, entertain friends and family in the stunning French Alps. Chalet Le Rocher perfectly merges cutting edge style and innovation, bringing you the ultimate ski chalet.
At the heart of the chalet you’ll find a magnificent living area with its vaulted ceiling and stylish decor. Cowhide sofas and light shades are complemented by sensational modern glass chandeliers and the crackling log fire. Venture out onto the balcony and slip into your red cedar hot tub fuelled by a log burning stove; this is the perfect setting for gazing at the stars. Back inside, your very own private bar is waiting for a pre-dinner cocktail or post-dinner digestif.
Le Rocher has seven beautifully designed bedrooms which feel truly alpine with reclaimed wood from Mongolia and intricately carved furnishings. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and AV facilities. The master bedroom suite is indulgence in its purest form and is one of the largest in the resort with private twin dressing rooms for you and your other half.
Sit back and enjoy your surroundings with a dedicated team on-hand to enhance your stay – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. From breakfast in bed and delicious afternoon tea upon your return from the mountain to a glass of Perrier-Jouët Champagne at any time of day, and upon request an array of exciting mountain activities to keep the whole family entertained.
This ultimate Alpine chalet has just about everything you could want and more. The facilities in Le Rocher include a 7x4m indoor swimming pool with jet stream alongside a steam room disguised as a tiny chalet. The fabulous spa has its own cinema projector with an integrated sound system and the gym is equipped with a range of exercise machines.
Why not elevate your chalet stay with one of our curated luxury experiences, from Corporate to The Ultimate boys ski package.
Chalet Le Rocher:
- Sleeps 14 guests – 7 ensuite bedrooms
- Indoor swimming pool with jet and projector screen
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam room / Hammam
- Fully equipped gym
- Bar area
- Large piano
- Lift to all floors
- In resort 4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
- Pets welcome
- Check-in after 4pm, check-out before 10am
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping.
- Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- A range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High-quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Share on Social