Create Your Own Bespoke and Unique Marble Furniture Piece or Sculpture Handcrafted by The Best Italian Craftsman
Let us guide you through our precious variety of marbles and manufacturing processes to help you produce your unique sculpture or design piece. Discover the manufacturing techniques used by our Italian artisans and craftsmen to deliver your choice of furniture, bespoke realisation and sculpture, transform your idea into materiality.
The Sybarite is thrilled to partner with manufacturing consultancy company Matter of Stuff. Supported by their collaborative community of Italian craftsmen, they can manufacture design and architecture projects of any scale and scope.
You may have dreamed about the idea of producing a sculpture or a piece of furniture you love, together with an Italian marble hand carver. Matter of stuff will give you access to their craftsman to deliver this dream to your doorsteps.
Share your design intent and your sketches, you will be helped in the choice of the perfect marble blocks or slates, extracted from Matter of Stuff Italian quarries and you will be guided in the process of transforming your sketch into a final piece.
For centuries, the Italian Carrara quarries have been a point of reference for the most prestigious marbles. You will be working with extraction facilities and artistic workshops located in the heart of the Apuan mountains where Michelangelo used to source and carve his masterpieces.
Matter of Stuff will help you produce a unique marble creation with the help of the latest cutting-edge robotic technology (7 interpolated axes) and the best hand carvers. You will have access to their irreplaceable and strictly manual skills, handed down from one generation to the next.
- A truly unique experience with working together with Matter of Stuff to guide you in the process of transforming your sketch into a final piece.
- Italian Craftsmen to deliver your bespoke furniture.
- Individuals are able to gain first-hand knowledge of manufacturing processes and discover precious variety of marbles to help you produce your unique sculpture or design piece.
- Individuals will have a 1 hour video meeting to discuss the design intent for their piece.
- Individuals will have a 1 hour video meeting to approve the marble block and sign off the final design. This will also offer the chance to finalise all the details before production.
- Lead time for production will depend on the complexity of the piece from 40 to 60 days.
Share on Social