Experience the prestigious Chelsea Flower Show with The Ritz
Guests will enjoy a fabulous two-night stay at The Ritz, experience the prestigious Chelsea Flower Show and enjoy full day hospitality within the Jardin Blanc.
On the evening of arrival, a private three-course dinner prepared by Executive Chef, John Williams MBE and his brigade, will be hosted in one of our private dining rooms in the adjoining 18th century William Kent House.
The following day, guests will be transported, by chauffeur, to Chelsea Flower Show for a one-hour private tour with a horticulturist and enjoy a full day of hospitality within the Jardin Blanc by Raymond Blanc.
This package includes:
- Two-night minimum stay at The Ritz London with arrival on Monday 21st May 2018.
- Private three-course dinner on the evening of arrival in one of our private dining rooms in William Kent House.
- English breakfast each morning in the Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant.
- Chauffeur driven transfer to Chelsea Flower Show on Tuesday 22nd May 2018.
- One hour private tour of the Chelsea Flower Show with a horticulturist on Tuesday 22nd May 2018.
- Champagne reception, four-course lunch menu, afternoon tea and complimentary bar in The Jardin Blanc by Raymond Blanc on Tuesday 22nd May 2018.