Satisfy your need for speed and compete for pole position with our Championship Track Day Experience
Your next adrenaline-filled motorsport experience awaits. Get behind the wheel of this incredible line up and feel the G-force of a Formula 3000, JP-LM Prototype, Caterham 7, Sodi Karts or a Land Rover Defender 4×4.
The track has no rev limit and with the tuition of world class instructors, you won’t be afraid to put your foot down and uncover your best. As you compete for the championship 1st prize, your fastest lap in the F3000 will be recorded on video to share with your friends and family.
As you rest between driving sessions, you can enjoy real F1-style real-time lap data through live timing screens at the circuit. After a thrilling time spent on the track, you are invited to connect with your fellow drivers over a two course lunch, followed by a prize presentation for the top three performers and a special prize for the reigning Track Day Champion for 2019.
- 07:45 – Hospitality suite opens
- 08:00 – Registration & breakfast
- 08:30 – Event briefing
- 09:00 – Driving commences – Go, Go, Go!
- 12:00 – Lunch & prizes – A two-course lunch in the hospitality suite, plus trophies presented to the best drivers
- 13:00 – Departure
1st Prize: Track Day Champion
- Grand prize on the day includes a 3-day / 2-night luxury get away for two, to one of the most spectacular locations on the Italian lakes. You will stay in a Deluxe double/twin room with daily breakfast for two at a premium hotel in Lago Maggiore, which boasts one of the world’s best rooftop bars as reviewed by Vogue Italia. *T&C’s: Hotel stay is valid until 10 November 2019; not exchangeable for cash; voucher transferable within 2 weeks of winning the prize; certain dates are subject to availability.
- A complimentary spot on the following Track day experience to defend his/her title.
- A Perpetual Trophy
- Exclusive Penhaligon’s Gift Hamper & some surprises
- Exclusive Penhaligon’s Gift Hamper