Book with The Sybarite for April 2021 – A Sonoma Wine Country Retreat
Discover a transformative hideaway where warm hospitality meets the authentic charm and scenic beauty of Sonoma wine country.
Nestled among 258 acres of rolling vineyards and oak tree groves, this spectacular hideaway features an 11,500-square-foot spa, a zero-edge resort pool, three signature dining options, including a seasonal poolside restaurant, inspired by the region’s culinary heritage and seamless access to Northern California’s renowned wineries and outdoor experiences.
With one-third of each space dedicated to outdoor living, 130 bungalow-style guest rooms and suites blend contemporary influence with environmentally conscious design. Guest rooms and suites immerse guests in the surrounding nature, each featuring floor-to-ceiling windows. In addition to close access to the region’s outdoor recreation opportunities and exclusive wine experiences, resort guests can enjoy amenities including the 11,500-square-foot Spa Montage, two resort pools, farm-to-table dining and more.
- Furnished wrap-around balcony with a small table for dining, daybeds and lounges
- Marble bathrooms with a bathtub and separate walk-in shower
- Views of Alexander Valley and Mount St. Helena
- Fully-equipped kitchen and pantry
- Guests are also invited to experience complimentary local chauffeured transportation in the newest luxury vehicles from the Cadillac fleet
- Three bedrooms and large separate living room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Cleaned and sanitized using an enhanced prescriptive health and safety protocol program that was designed based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as leading experts in their respective fields
- Three king-size beds
- 10 Tesla car charging stations
Share on Social