Book Now: Escape to The Nautilus Maldives via Private Jet
Enjoy an ultra-exclusive escape to the Indian Ocean with The Nautilus Maldives, an impeccably private island resort in the UNESCO biosphere reserve of Baa Atoll, and private jet specialists Dominvs Aviation.
The bespoke private travel experience begins with non-stop Bombardier 6000 jet flights departing at your convenience from a quiet, secure private jet terminal at one of London’s business airports. Bypassing the crowds at the Maldives’ main Velana International Airport the jet will land directly at Noonu Atoll’s Maafaru International Airport, where the resort’s private yacht, Nautilus One, awaits, ready to sail you away to their private island escape in style.
Enjoying a remote setting in Baa Atoll, The Nautilus is a bohemian haven of just 26 exceptionally spacious Houses and Residences, each with its own large temperature-controlled freshwater infinity pool and extensive deck, and attended by a dedicated House Master offering full butler service. Casting off the anchor of inflexibility, the resort liberates you to enjoy a private island experience beyond the
constraints of opening hours and menus.
As part of the package, you can enjoy a host of signature experiences including a couples’ massage by the expert wellness therapists at the resort’s Solasta Spa; a private aerial yoga session with the island’s resident yogi; and a personal guided snorkeling tour of the island’s majestic house reef. Additional benefits available include discounts on renowned resort experiences such as ‘Cinema Under the Stars’ with a private fresh BBQ dinner cooked by The Nautilus’ award-winning chefs; a private lunch on the island’s castaway sandbank; a Maldivian cooking class; or a five-course degustation dining experience at the resort’s signature fine-dining restaurant, Zeytoun.
Departure flights can be arranged through Dominvs Aviation’s global network of aircraft partners.
Get in touch now to book this experience.
- Non-stop Bombardier 6000 jet flights departing at your convenience from a quiet, secure private jet terminal at one of London’s business airports.
- Private yacht transfer aboard Nautilus One.
- Relaxing activities to be enjoyed including signature massage experiences, private aerial yoga and personal guided snorkeling.
- Each house or residence with its own large temperature-controlled freshwater infinity pool.
- Dedicated house manager offering full butler service.
- Promotions to take advantage of including popular resort experiences such as 'Cinema Under the Stars', private lunch on the island's sandbank or a culinary dining experience at the resorts signature restaurant Zeytoun.
Share on Social