Belmond British Pullman – The Dinner hosted by Raymond Blanc
Join the iconic Belmond British Pullman train for a spectacular evening of fine dining hosted by one of the UK’s most celebrated Michelin-starred chefs, Raymond Blanc OBE.
You are welcomed aboard the train at London Victoria Station, ready for a scenic round trip through the North Downs and Guildford. Sit back in your sumptuous armchair, at a table set with crisp white linen and sparkling glassware. Each individually decorated art deco carriage, with its intricate marquetry, woven brass luggage racks and silken lampshades, transports you back in time to the golden age of travel.
The evening begins with a classic champagne reception, after which a seasonal, five-course tasting menu is served. Each exquisite dish, which has been prepared on board by the expert chef and his team, is paired with a sommelier-selected fine wine or champagne.
Raymond Blanc is acknowledged as one of the world’s finest chefs. Completely self-taught, his significant influence on British cuisine has brought scores of awards. Raymond is also a best-selling author. His highly acclaimed book – Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons: The Story of a Modern Classic – gives his own personal tour of Belmond Le Manoir, our celebrated country house hotel that has held two Michelin stars for more than three decades.
Savour each delicacy and admire the changing views of the Surrey countryside through your window. Soak up the convivial atmosphere and as coffee and petits fours are served, Raymond will pass through the carriages greeting his guests.
Please note, this is a circular tour and passengers do not disembark until arrival back in London. Belmond British Pullman operates within the constraints of the railway network. As such, timings, routes and associated itineraries are subject to change.
- Possibility to privatise a coupe for up to 4 passengers or a carriage for up to 26 passengers. Price on request.
- Enjoy a rare opportunity to dine on an exclusive menu created by a Two-Michelin starred chef on board a luxury train.
- Champagne upon arrival before a five-course tasting menu by Chef Raymond Blanc
- Each dish is paired with a sommelier-selected fine wine or champagne.
- Coffee and petits fours whilst you enjoy the majestic scenery aboard the Belmond train
Share on Social