Art Lovers Book Your Ideal Dubai Escape Now at XVA Art Hotel & Cafe with The Sybarite
XVA opened in 2003 to fill a void in Dubai; a place where people could come and spend the day, even stay the night. An art-oriented salon, created as a forum for artists and art lovers looking for a more natural, peaceful setting amidst the bustling city. The historical wind towers and large shaded courtyards create a sense that one has travelled back in time. Located in the heart of the Historical Neighborhood, XVA is uniquely positioned. By combining both art and heritage, guests gain a special insight into the cultural significance that the original building holds. Since 2003, XVA continues to raise the profile of its artists and the historical Al Fahidi Neighborhood in Dubai through a rich cultural program.
Unique for its Persian architectural heritage, the mystery of its traditional maze- like alleyways and proximity to the Creek, Al Fahidi is viewed as one of the most important heritage sites in Dubai. XVA occupies the former home of the Seddiqi family.
Offering 15 individually designed suites or rooms, an award winning restaurant, 3 wind towers, 2 courtyards, and a sultry lounge to its solace-seeking guests, this centrally-located hotspot is the city’s best kept secret.
XVA are passionate about the education and inclusion of Middle Eastern art in the community. Because of this, they represent both established and emerging artists, giving equal opportunity to each artist through monthly exhibitions and inclusion in external projects. The Sybarite is proud to be partnering with XVA to offer something truly unique and memorable.
Perhaps one of our favourite parts about XVA is its Café which since opening has been hailed as “Dubai’s best kept secret”, serving freshly prepared vegetarian food. Be transported back to a simpler time with a signature mint lemonade in the traditional courtyard, serenaded by the rustle of leaves and light chirping of birds.
Available to book now or enquire now using the form below.
- XVA offers free WiFi to all cafe and hotel customers.
- All rooms include en-suite facilities, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, minibar, a safe, robe and slippers.
- Each room features artwork from XVA artists.
- XVA Deluxe en-suite rooms are more spacious with private outdoor seating areas.
- XVA regularly offers its guests wellness sessions such as sunrise and sunset yoga, meditation, and pilates. This is to promote a time of reflection, relaxation and spirituality to those who visit XVA.
- XVA's curated design shop offers items sourced from the Middle East, South Asia and Europe. Featuring selected one-of-a-kind pieces handmade by local artisans and internationally recognised designers such as clothing, jewellery, homeware, textiles, and pottery. They also offer tailoring services in-house and have an XVA clothing label which can be found in store.
Share on Social